- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Colorado Springs: Make your voice heard with CONO's Neighborhood University
- Civitas Resources, Inc. Repurchases $300 Million of its Common Stock
For the first voting member vacancy, the applicant must reside in City Council District 5. For the second voting member vacancy, City Council is looking for an applicant with prior experience in law enforcement.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: Focusing on Victims
- John Atencio Instagram – New Look and Feel
- Point-In-Time Count underway in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Traveling Shamans Camp 2023 Open Registration
For alternate member vacancies, City Council is looking for applicants who reside in City Council District 4.
All applicants must reside within the City of Colorado Springs.
The application web form can be found and submitted ColoradoSprings.gov/boards. Please submit your application by 5pm on Friday, December 30, 2022.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
For more information on Boards, Commissions, and Committees visit http://www.coloradosprings.gov/boards
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- Dr. David Whittaker joins Alio as Chief Medical Officer
- Colorado: Polis Administration Continues to Support Workforce Development in the Outdoor Recreation Industry: OREC Announces New Grant
- John Atencio Introduces The Endearment Birthstone Collection
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- Colorado Springs Airport Sees Highest Enplanements in 22 Years!
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- FluentStream Announces Strategic Partnership with SkyComm Connect
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Meati Foods Opens "Mega Ranch" Production Facility to Accelerate Availability, Supported by Oversubscribed Series C Funding
- Paragon 28, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Denver Mayoral Candidate, Thomas Wolf, Launches GoFundMe for sidewalk advocate, Jill Locantore
- Mountaingate Capital Completes Investment in WTWH Media
- John Atencio To Introduce New Precious Silver & Gold Heart Designs In Time For Valentine's
- Promoting Statewide Access to Venture Funding: State Renews Partnership with Greater Colorado Venture Fund to Support Rural Businesses
- Colorado Springs: CSPD receives Grant to Improve Safety at Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: What is PPRTA?
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity