- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- Colorado: Governor Polis Leads Five Other States in Urging the Federal Government to Create the Space National Guard
The Governor expressed his concern that a closure of the national parks and other federal lands would hurt state and local economies, small businesses, and park employees. He also noted that over 5.5 million people traveled to Colorado last year to visit the national parks, spending over $695 million.
Governor Polis urged the federal government to reach an agreement in order to avoid a shutdown, but he is taking action to ensure that Colorado's national parks remain open if it does occur. The Executive Order directs the Department of Natural Resources to work with Colorado Parks and Wildlife to develop a plan for continued operations and resource protection through a federal shutdown.
More on Colorado Desk
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Platte River Equity Invests in Merger of TIPCO Technologies and HydraTech Industrial Solutions
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs and Utah Governor Spencer Cox have also taken action to ensure that their respective states' national parks remain open through a potential shutdown. In 2018, Arizona Governor Ducey signed an Executive Order directing Arizona State Parks and Trails to recommend a plan for Grand Canyon National Park during a federal government shutdown; Governor Hobbs has said Arizona is prepared to use this order once again if necessary. Meanwhile, Utah Governor Cox has pledged resources to keep its national parks open in the event of a shutdown.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Governor Polis Announces Computer Science Education Week, Celebrates Colorado's Future as a Quantum Leader
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) Awards Albedo Electro-Optical Capabilities Contract
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Knife Sharpening Accessory (DNV-553)
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Crownpeak Appoints Samuel Monti as Chief Executive Officer USA - English USA - English
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- PlanetiQ GNOMES-4 Satellite, with the World's Most Accurate Weather Forecasting Sensor, Launches into Orbit aboard SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California
- Governor Polis Announces Governor's Residence Public Holiday Tours, Welcomes Coloradans to Tour Colorado's Home
- York Space Systems Establishes Successful Communications with BANE Commercial Mission Hours After Launch
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show