- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- Colorado: Governor Polis Leads Five Other States in Urging the Federal Government to Create the Space National Guard
The partnership is designed to address the rising need for access to effective and affordable care by integrating measurement-based care into the health plan's offerings. Through Owl's platform, select providers in the Colorado Access network can easily deploy clinical measures to patients, allowing them to report their symptoms prior to appointments. This data enables providers to determine the optimal level and duration of treatment, which opens more appointments to increase patient access.
Dana Pepper, vice president of performance and network services at Colorado Access said: "With Owl, our members are more engaged in their behavioral health outcomes—proven to lead to dramatic savings across the healthcare spectrum. We'll also create a strong alignment and collaboration with our behavioral healthcare providers, giving them the confidence that their treatment plans are effective and supported by tangible results."
More on Colorado Desk
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Platte River Equity Invests in Merger of TIPCO Technologies and HydraTech Industrial Solutions
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
A recent impact study analyzed client spend, utilization, and outcomes from a provider group in the Colorado Access network that uses Owl for measurement-based care. The results demonstrated that consistent use of Owl has a clinical impact on adverse events while reducing cost including: 75% reduction in psychiatric inpatient admits; 63% reduction in emergency room visits; 28% per member per month savings; an estimated annual savings of $25M for Colorado Access.
Eric Meier, chief executive officer of Owl said: "Owl is excited to join forces with Colorado Access to elevate behavioral health services across the state. We applaud Colorado Access' commitment to bringing measurement-based care to their providers. Our partnership will help the growing number of people who need behavioral health services get better, faster."
The partnership between Owl and Colorado Access marks a significant step forward in using measurement-based care to align providers and payers on behavioral health outcomes data. Together they are paving the way in demonstrating the value of behavioral health treatments thus becoming the basis for value-based care.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Governor Polis Announces Computer Science Education Week, Celebrates Colorado's Future as a Quantum Leader
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) Awards Albedo Electro-Optical Capabilities Contract
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Knife Sharpening Accessory (DNV-553)
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Crownpeak Appoints Samuel Monti as Chief Executive Officer USA - English USA - English
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- PlanetiQ GNOMES-4 Satellite, with the World's Most Accurate Weather Forecasting Sensor, Launches into Orbit aboard SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California
- Governor Polis Announces Governor's Residence Public Holiday Tours, Welcomes Coloradans to Tour Colorado's Home
- York Space Systems Establishes Successful Communications with BANE Commercial Mission Hours After Launch
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show