- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Captain Notepad Charts a New Course with Updated Web Page on Engineering Paper and Custom Graph Paper
- Colorado: Governor Polis Leads Five Other States in Urging the Federal Government to Create the Space National Guard
Matt Albers, Head of Capital Markets of Waud Capital, expressed his excitement in partnering with Bow River's Private Credit Team on UVP. He said that the team provided them with certainty and flexibility in getting the transactions done on a timeline that worked for their business.
Aaron Arnett, Managing Director of Bow River Capital, commented on the acquisition saying that it provides entrance to the Texas market and further establishes UVP's West Coast footprint. Eli Muraidekh, Head of the Private Credit Team of Bow River Capital added that they are delighted to add UVP as their third platform investment and are excited to be partnering with the UVP management team and Waud Capital to support the continued acquisition growth of the business.
More on Colorado Desk
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Platte River Equity Invests in Merger of TIPCO Technologies and HydraTech Industrial Solutions
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Colorado: Peyton Manning to Receive Mizel Institute 2024 Community Enrichment Award
In June 2023, Bow River Capital announced the formation of its Private Credit Team which includes private credit experts Eli Muraidekh, Aaron Arnett and Joshua Apfel. The Firm has also assembled a world-class Private Credit Investment Committee which is comprised of Richard Thackray, President of Bow River; Jeremy Held, Head of Bow River's Evergreen Strategies; and Adviser Jonathan DeSimone.
Bow River Capital is pleased to announce its involvement in providing funds for Unifeye Vision Partners' (UVP) acquisition financing. The Denver-based alternative asset manager acted as Joint Lead Arranger on this senior credit facility for UVP which is a portfolio company of Waud Capital Partners.
Matt Albers from Waud Capital expressed his appreciation for Bow River's Private Credit Team saying they provided them with certainty and flexibility in getting the transactions done on a timeline that worked for their business. Aaron Arnett from Bow River commented on how this acquisition provides entrance to the Texas market as well as further establishes UVP's West Coast footprint. Eli Muraidekh from Bow River added that they are delighted to add UVP as their third platform investment and are excited to be partnering with the UVP management team and Waud Capital to support continued acquisition growth.
In June 2023, Bow River formed its Private Credit Team which includes private credit experts Eli Muraidekh, Aaron Arnett and Joshua Apfel along with an Investment Committee comprised of Richard Thackray, Jeremy Held and Jonathan DeSimone.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) Awards Albedo Electro-Optical Capabilities Contract
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Knife Sharpening Accessory (DNV-553)
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Crownpeak Appoints Samuel Monti as Chief Executive Officer USA - English USA - English
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- PlanetiQ GNOMES-4 Satellite, with the World's Most Accurate Weather Forecasting Sensor, Launches into Orbit aboard SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California
- Governor Polis Announces Governor's Residence Public Holiday Tours, Welcomes Coloradans to Tour Colorado's Home
- York Space Systems Establishes Successful Communications with BANE Commercial Mission Hours After Launch
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- Introducing Your New Power Productivity Tool: Unlimited Use Subscription to "AI Prompt Machine"