- CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: What is Community Development?
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
DENVER, April 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Selling Simplified Group, Inc. (SSG), a global leader in data-driven B2B demand generation, announced today the appointment of Daniel Juanillo as Chief Financial Officer.
Juanillo brings more than 30 years of experience—many in senior financial roles—including Regional Accounting Director at Marconi Communications, Vice President and Controller at Horizon Banks, and CFO at Navajo Incorporated. Juanillo also served as a Financial Management Consultant, working his way through a variety of financial certifications, including a Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) and as a Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA).
Most recently, Juanillo was instrumental in generating 35% revenue growth as CFO for a leading CPG manufacturer, where he executed a series of financial automation efforts, including the implementation of new reporting systems that saved two weeks in each reporting cycle.
"Dan's technical experience and business savvy make him perfect for the role at this time of company growth," said CEO and President Michael Whife. "We are thrilled to have someone of his caliber on the executive team, with his exceptional leadership skills and contagious optimistic attitude."
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: COS150 Tree Challenge: How to select your tree
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Ready to get the vaccine?
- Sm Kitchen Appliances: Creating Meals and Memories with Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
- Gatos Silver Strengthens Executive Management Team
Over the course of his extensive career, Juanillo has served in various industries, including banking, telecommunications, government, and financial services. At Selling Simplified, he is focused on three long-term goals: streamlining operations, automating functions where possible, and improving efficiencies.
"It's a great time in SSG history because we're growing very quickly, and it's an exciting market," said Juanillo. He was drawn to the culture at SSG, stating that the company's global reach contributes to the depth of its people and the knowledge they share. "There is an emphasis on what's best for the people," he said.
Juanillo is most looking forward to improving efficiencies related to the 2021 year-end audit and to implementing a more robust financial system. "It's a breath of fresh air to be on the Selling Simplified team, where ideas are encouraged and welcomed," stated Juanillo. "I can't stop smiling every day I'm here."
Juanillo holds an MBA in Corporate Finance & Strategy from Pepperdine Graziadio Business School. He joins Selling Simplified after the company was named one of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America for the fifth year in a row.
SOURCE Selling Simplified Group, Inc
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- PostNet helps businesses grow through high-quality printed materials
- Guidehouse Insights Report Shows Annual Revenue for the Electric Heavy Commercial Vehicle Market Is Expected to Surpass $370 Billion by 2030
- Nisk Real Estate Launches South Florida Brokerage
- Ovintiv to Host its First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast on April 29, 2021
- Colorado Springs Police Department recognized for prestigious interactive media award
- Ping Identity Announces Date for First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Charles Arnell joins Fast Mobile Home Loans
- Colorado Springs: City Council Chambers Renovation Begins on April 14th
- Insight LiDAR Develops Industry's First "Gesture Detection" Sensing Technology for Autonomous Vehicle LiDAR Systems
- Colorado Springs: Motorless Morning" in Garden of the Gods Park
- BEAR Technologies Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- Screening Eagle Welcomes Darren Burford as New Chief Sales Officer
- Fund Street Technologies' Brand, One Park Financial Earns "Best Places To Work" Award by South Florida Business Journal
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- New Large Format Custom Print, Branding and Sourcing Company Welcomes Sports Industry Veteran as Founding Partner
- Veritone to Hold Virtual Investor Day and Technology Expo on May 14, 2021
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis Implements CrewPro Short Line
- Ismail Sirdah's Helpful Tips For Selling Event Ticket Online