- Advanced Energy to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
"My outlook on the partnership between STG and Marketing 360 is optimistic," said Ryan Groth, CEO of Sales Transformation Group. "Marketing 360 is a proven platform that offers STG's client base a powerful combination of our learn-tech and the digital horsepower required to grow their businesses."
The Marketing 360 platform and team helps contractors and home improvement businesses efficiently and effortlessly market their business online and increase lead flow, and the Sales Transformation Group helps those businesses convert the leads into customers. The partnership will just further help these businesses grow.
"We are on a mission to help small businesses, like contractors and home improvement companies, grow with powerful technology. Our goal is to continue to find innovative marketing agency partners in local markets with a similar vision around supporting SMBs with innovation," said Jerry Kelly, CMO of Marketing 360. "Sales Transformation Group and Marketing 360 are well aligned, and we look forward to our continued growth together."
More on Colorado Desk
- How to Choose the Best Bamboo Cheese Board for Your Kitchen
- D.A. Davidson Closes $160M in Bonds to Advance Next Generation Aerial Firefighting Platforms
- Charlotte's Web Reveals Premium Sports Product Line Undergoing NSF's Certification Process
- Westwater Resources, Inc. Announces Results for Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Sports Stars Tim Brown and Everson Walls, Omni Frisco Hotel, and Ethos Education Group Partner for Student Success
For more information about the partnership, visit https://stg.partners.marketing360.com/
About Marketing 360®
Marketing 360 is a technology company that provides business marketing and marketing software and services for SMBs and franchises. The Marketing 360 platform gives SMBs everything they need to manage and grow their business from a singular platform, including the ability to — build a professional website, accept and manage payments, manage leads and customers, book appointments, monitor reviews, manage SMS, syndicate business listings, manage content marketing, run multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, and more. Marketing 360 was founded in 2009 with the mission of enriching communities by helping small businesses grow, and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with offices in Austin, Texas. Learn more about Marketing 360 at https://www.marketing360.com/.
SOURCE Marketing 360®
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Foothills Trail open in Garden of the Gods Park
- Exponential Impact, City of Colorado Springs launch program to help local businesses recovering from pandemic
- Colorado: Reducing Pollution, Saving Schools Money & Keeping Children Healthy: Gov. Polis, EPA Highlight Money Saving, Clean School Bus Grant Program
- Jay Menger Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent Promotes Luxury Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Regent Surgical Health and Ascension Texas Joint Venture on The Orthopedic Surgery Center of Central Texas
- Arizona Pest Control To Support Local High School Sports And Education Programs
- Double-Digit Franchise Signings & New Openings Fuel Momentous Mid-Year Growth for Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- Advanced Energy's AC/DC Board-Mounted Converter Simplifies Reliable Operation in Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Maxar to Build 14 Spacecraft Platforms for L3Harris as Part of Space Development Agency's Tranche 1 Tracking Layer Program
- Serenity Movers Delivers First-Class Moving Services in NYC
- Local NJ Author Releases Debut Novel, Achieves Bestselling e-Book Status
- Colorado Springs: Sunrise openings return on Pikes Peak – America's Mountain
- UPSKLS Acquires Work Simplr to Change the Way Work Gets Done
- DAT introduces the DAT One app, providing expanded mobile access to the industry's largest load board
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market