- United Flea Markets Acquires Treasure Aisles Flea Market in Monroe, Ohio
- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- FLITE Material Sciences Wins the 2020 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
For year to date, COS' total passenger count was 606,568, representing a 56.2 percent decrease from 2019. Load factors for the month of October have increased from previous months, but are lower than normal, averaging 75.3 percent for the month and down 18.3 points down year-to date versus last year, primarily due to social distancing protocols and lower travel demands due to the virus.
With the holidays approaching, COS is excited to relaunch its popular holiday season parking promotion, offering 50 percent off long-term parking from November 21, 2020 to November 30, 2020 and December 19, 2020 to January 3, 2021. Travelers can redeem the savings on long-term parking over the course of two periods of time.
More on Colorado Desk
- City Council adopts Colorado Springs' first public art master plan; approves acquisition of additional 40 acres of open space in Corral Bluffs
- Gates Industrial to Participate in Credit Suisse's 8th Annual Global Industrials Conference
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Visible Teams Up with Dan Levy and His Iconic Eyebrows in New "Unlimited Eyebrowsing" Ad Campaign
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
As traffic increases, COS' number one priority remains that safety of travelers and employees. Mask or face coverings are required throughout the airport and on each of the four carriers. Travelers will find signage regarding best practices for social distancing, mask usage, plastic shield barriers, increase of surface disinfection and reduced touchpoints in their travel experience.
Additionally, employees of all four carriers and the Airport are being required by their employers to complete temperature scans before entering their work space. All of these measures are designed to slow or stop the spread of germs and viruses. The Airport also strongly urges passengers and guests to follow guidelines designed to keep themselves and others healthy and safe.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- GOTRAX Announces 2020 Black Friday Sale on Electric Scooters, Kick Scooter, E Bikes & Hoverboards
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Colorado Springs: Work continues on park improvements funded by ballot issue 2B
- Lumen announces pricing of private offering of Senior Notes
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Colorado Springs: Downtown parking garages move to flat fee
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Colorado Springs and Colorado Springs Airport honored by the Economic Development Council of Colorado
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Coconut Cloud Adds 6 New Products to Their Growing Line of Dairy-Free Coffees, Creamers, Cocoas, and Lattes
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- OtterBox Has a Gift for Everyone on Your List
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- US Stock Dividends Dropped 3.9% While Global Dividends Fell 11% in Q3
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket