- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
The PLMA President of Sales and Networking, Jerry Szopinski, managed the confidential marketing effort and successfully connected with Michael Maledon, Executive VP of the Elway Dealer Group, to negotiate a deal for the purchase and sale of Interstate Honda.
This acquisition marks the second Powersports dealership to join John Elway's house of six automotive dealership locations in Colorado and California. The Elway Dealer Group operates its dealerships with a World-Class roster of over 1,000 individuals who demonstrate a passion for exceeding the expectations of customers while selling over 18,000 and servicing over 100,000 vehicles each year.
The buy-sell transaction closed on Monday, August 2, 2021, and the Elway Dealer Group company PS CO2, LLC took over operational control the same day.
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
"PLMA's ability to fully support the powersports specific buy-sell process is a big reason we got two deals done in just a few months." Michael Maledon, Executive VP, Elway Dealer Group
"Powersports Listings M&A is simply a remarkable team with major talent for the buy-sell process!" Shelley Barber, former owner of Interstate Honda
Powersports Listings Mergers & Acquisitions (PLMA), the professional powersports industry dealership brokerage centrally located in Dallas, Texas, managed the transaction as the Seller's representative with team members:
Tom Macatee, CEO
David Clay, CIO
Jerry Szopinski, President of Sales & Networking
Mike Pate, Managing Director
Tom W. Macatee
Phone: 800-399-4654 ext. 101
Email: [email protected]
Interstate Honda of Fort Collins
Front of Dealership
SOURCE Powersports Listings M&A
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado: Governor Polis Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- How Human Resource Managers Can Support Working Family Caregivers
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Colorado: Governor Polis Appoints Joseph D. Findley to the 8th Judicial District Court
- Governor Polis & Lt. Governor Primavera Welcome President Biden to Colorado
- El gobernador Polis, el senador Bennet y el estado de Colorado lanzan una campaña para garantizar que todas las familias de Colorado puedan acceder al crédito tributario por hijos
- Seed & Smith Announces 1 Gram Dart Collaboration with Big Gigantic
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Colorado Springs: City Staff Give Third Presentation on $76M of ARPA Funding to City Council
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021