- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
"With high prevalence of omicron in Colorado, we need to ensure Coloradans can access testing without long waits, enabling them to isolate, notify contacts, and keep from spreading the virus to their loved ones," said Governor Jared Polis. "The National Guard has been a critical partner for the entirety of the pandemic response. This additional support will help Coloradans access testing this holiday weekend by reducing wait times at major free community testing locations."
Testing is a critical strategy in slowing disease transmission. Anyone, regardless of vaccination status, who is experiencing symptoms should get tested immediately and isolate. There are more than 150 free community testing sites across the state, and advance appointments are strongly encouraged.
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
Latest on Colorado Desk
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Lightwave Logic to Present at 12th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- Western Union to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2nd
- Rusada appoints Larry Strykowski as Director of Business Development
- Colorado Springs: CAPER Performance Report Public Comment Period
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- UDR Appoints Joe Fisher to President and CFO
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Stock up on 420 Treats at the Best Dispensary in Boulder & You'll Save Big—Check out Magnolia Road's May Deals Here!
- Donor Alliance Elevates Dr. Paul Lange to Chief Medical Officer
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Morphy's Secures Right to Auction Peerless Bobby Knudsen Jr Collection of Petroliana & Soda Pop Signs
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park