- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- IOTech announces a major new release of Edge XRT, its software platform for time-critical OT systems
- Veritone Launches Multi-language Support for Digital Media Hub to Serve PROGRESS' 20,000 Film Archive
"The City is very thankful to the staff and leadership at CSM for their 12-year commitment to the center and for their continued support through this transition," said Kim King, recreation and administration manager for the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department.
The City is currently working to identify viable long-term options for the center. A public listening process is underway to help inform solutions for the City Administrative team to consider. The City will ultimately decide the best option, informed by resident input. District 3 councilmember Stephannie Fortune worked alongside residents to advocate for finding a way to keep the center open while a long-term plan is finalized.
More on Colorado Desk
- In2Scuba Diving Co. of Maui introduces its exclusive beginner scuba diving lessons
- Colorado Springs: City announces date and location changes for Planning Commission and Downtown Review Board meetings
- Colorado Springs: Trail improvements in Austin Bluffs Open Space begin this week
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
The revised schedule allows current critical food services to continue, including the food pantry, Meals on Wheels and senior meals. The schedule also allows for current programming occurring within the revised hours of operation to continue. Remaining tenants have the option to offer their services within the revised operating schedule on a month-to-month basis. No new tenants will be considered during this transition time.
The first phase of the public engagement process is an online survey that is open through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 1. The survey launched April 18. More information about the public process, including a way for residents to sign up for updates, is available at ColoradoSprings.gov/WestsideCommunityCenter.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Kindle FREE June 28-29: Powerful new memoir from Santa Molina-Marshall poised to help heal abuse victims through inspiring storytelling
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- Colorado Springs: Lane closure on Circle Drive bridges due to maintenance project
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Colorado Springs Airport Director of Aviation Elected to Industry Board
- Colorado Springs: Public invited to comment on Phase 15 - F of the City's updated ADA Title II Transition Plan
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to Wildfires and Avian Flu
- Colorado Springs: Temporary closure of Manitou Incline planned July 17 and Sept. 17-18
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Hitting the road this summer? Consumer spending signals travel boom, despite rising costs
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Sitio Royalties Announces Highly Accretive Permian Basin Acquisitions
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- The Craneware Group Unveils Trisus Chargemaster Solution and New Branding at HFMA Annual Conference
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!