- Red Light Cameras Added in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: Storytelling audio tour offers new experience in Garden of the Gods Park
- Colorado: Governor Polis's Budget Director Lauren Larson Elected as National Association of State Budget Officers President
The self-evaluations can be viewed on the City's website at ColoradoSprings.gov/adatransitionplan. Public Comment on Phase 15-F will be accepted until July 27, 2022 via U.S. Postal Mail, email and fax.
Office of Accessibility
City of Colorado Springs
PO BOX 1575 Mail code 325
Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575
More on Colorado Desk
- Double-Digit Franchise Signings & New Openings Fuel Momentous Mid-Year Growth for Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
Submit requests for alternate formats to ADAcompliance@ColoradoSprings.gov or call 719/385-5175 (7-1-1 via Colorado Relay).
In an effort to continuously improve access for people of all abilities, the City recently conducted a reassessment of the physical accessibility of its buildings and facilities and drafted an updated ADA Transition Plan to better reflect current conditions. Because of the large number of City facilities, the full plan will be released in 15 phases. Public comments and feedback for each phase will be accepted for 30 days after publication.
"The City is committed to full community participation and inclusion for people with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act," said Title II ADA Manager Rob Hernandez. "We've already begun to address several of the high priority items identified during the self-evaluation, and this plan gives us a continuous, long-term approach to improving the accessibility to better serve our community."
Latest on Colorado Desk
- DAT introduces the DAT One app, providing expanded mobile access to the industry's largest load board
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- Warehouse Hotline names Aviva Sonenreich as its managing broker
- Biodesix Named a Top 100 Healthcare Technology Company of 2022
- Carissa Pryor Joins Snell & Wilmer as an Associate in the Denver Office
- Over 10,000 New Colorado Businesses Filed Following New Law Signed by Gov. Polis & Passed by Legislature to Save Coloradans Money When Starting a Business
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Diapers and Feminine Hygiene Products No Longer Taxed in Colorado
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Colorado: Governor Jared Polis Appoints Joshua T. Nowak and Lara M. Jimenez to the Adams County Court in the 17th Judicial District
- Patriot Rail to Acquire Pioneer Lines, Enhancing Rail Shipper Capabilities for Customers
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- USA Swimming Partners with RealResponse
- SUSIE WINDERS APPOINTED GENERAL COUNSEL AND CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF RE/MAX HOLDINGS, INC.
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Veritone Voice Breaks Language Barriers with David Meltzer's The Playbook Podcast Reaching Over 500 Million Spanish Speakers
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Statement on Line of Duty Death of El Paso County Sheriff's Deputy