- DHI Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 8, 2022
- Colorado: Polis Administration Makes Key Resources Available for Child Care Providers
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- Citizens' Transportation Advisory Board
- Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission
Please submit your application by 5pm on Monday, December 13, 2021. All applicants must reside with the City of Colorado Springs.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
For more information on Boards, Commissions, and Committees visit ColoradoSprings.Gov/Boards
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Recognized As National Leader in Cost-Saving, Sustainable Building Practices
- Colorado Springs: City names 12 individuals to Wildfire Mitigation Advisory Committee
- Integrated Dental Organization Espire Dental Acquires a Multi-Practice Platform With Six Locations In Colorado
- Colorado: Polis Administration's I Matter Free Mental Health Program Gains Momentum, Addresses Growing Stress and Anxiety Facing Youth
- Traveling Shamans Camp 2022 - Call to Creators
Citizens' Transportation Advisory Board
- About: Advises City Council on multi-modal transportation systems.
- Meeting Time: 1st Tuesday of every month at 3 p.m.
- Vacancy: One individual who primarily rides bicycles for transportation, One individual who primarily walks for transportation, One individual who primarily rides public transit, and One individual who has a disability that impacts their means of transportation. (Must have an expertise and/or interest in transportation and transportation-related concerns)
Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission
- About: The mission of the Law Enforcement Transparency and Accountability Commission (LETAC) is to make recommendations to City Council which would promote improved understanding and relationships between the police department and the public.
- Meeting Time: 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 6 p.m.
- Vacancy: Two alternate members
Latest on Colorado Desk
- SCHWAZZE CLOSES ACQUISITION OF DRIFT
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Infermedica raises $30 million Series B Funding from One Peak to expand AI-driven Medical Guidance Platform
- Gatos Silver Provides Update on Mineral Resources and Reserves at Cerro Los Gatos and 2022 Performance Guidance
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: One team, one fight
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Colorado Springs: Episode 75: One team, one fight
- Colorado Springs: Volunteers needed for 2022 Point in Time Count
- Colorado: Polis Administration's Free Medical Grade Mask Program Distributes 1.7 Million Masks in First Week
- SCRAM Systems and Upstreem enter a strategic partnership agreement to bring a unique GPS locking smartwatch to the United States market
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- Boulder Septic Tank Contractor Announces New Septic Tank and System Services
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- RE/MAX Announces Keynote Speakers for 2022 R4 Convention
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Critigen Rebrands as Locana Leading a New Era in Location Intelligence
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels