- Red Light Cameras Added in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: Storytelling audio tour offers new experience in Garden of the Gods Park
- Colorado: Governor Polis's Budget Director Lauren Larson Elected as National Association of State Budget Officers President
Northbound Nevada will remain open. A westbound lane on Colorado Ave between Nevada Avenue and Tejon Street will continue to remain closed for the duration of the AdAmAn Alley project.
Approximately 600 linear feet of alley is having 100+ year old utilities upgraded and pavement reconstructed. The surface will be reconstructed with the intent of supporting pedestrian accessibility throughout. Once the City and Colorado Springs Utilities have completed the utility and pavement work, the Downtown Partnership, along with the private property owners, will implement public art and other aesthetic improvements to create a more inviting place for people to gather.
More on Colorado Desk
- Double-Digit Franchise Signings & New Openings Fuel Momentous Mid-Year Growth for Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
For information on the utility and street work visit https://coloradosprings.gov/adamanalley.
For information on the AdAmAn Alley project visit https://downtowncs.com/adaman/.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- DAT introduces the DAT One app, providing expanded mobile access to the industry's largest load board
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- Warehouse Hotline names Aviva Sonenreich as its managing broker
- Biodesix Named a Top 100 Healthcare Technology Company of 2022
- Carissa Pryor Joins Snell & Wilmer as an Associate in the Denver Office
- Over 10,000 New Colorado Businesses Filed Following New Law Signed by Gov. Polis & Passed by Legislature to Save Coloradans Money When Starting a Business
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Diapers and Feminine Hygiene Products No Longer Taxed in Colorado
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Colorado: Governor Jared Polis Appoints Joshua T. Nowak and Lara M. Jimenez to the Adams County Court in the 17th Judicial District
- Patriot Rail to Acquire Pioneer Lines, Enhancing Rail Shipper Capabilities for Customers
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- USA Swimming Partners with RealResponse
- SUSIE WINDERS APPOINTED GENERAL COUNSEL AND CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF RE/MAX HOLDINGS, INC.
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Veritone Voice Breaks Language Barriers with David Meltzer's The Playbook Podcast Reaching Over 500 Million Spanish Speakers
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Statement on Line of Duty Death of El Paso County Sheriff's Deputy