The goal of our Outreach Court is to help those experiencing homelessness move forward from life on the streets by providing alternative sentencing in appropriate cases, as well as a community based method to get their cases back on track.
In lieu of assessing traditional penalties, the Outreach Court program connects individuals with case managers at local homeless service providers who can help guide them to the services they need. By doing so, our Outreach Court program will address the root causes of offending behavior and empower individuals to take concrete steps to move out of homelessness.
More on Colorado Desk
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Special Awards & Double Free LaMar's Donuts Go to Essential Service Professionals on National Donut Day
In addition to providing this alternative sentencing approach, Outreach Court leverages technology and works collaboratively with community service providers to provide a method to clear active municipal warrants and schedule cases from these very same community service providers' locations.
The Outreach Court program holds these Warrant Amnesty Days at the Springs Rescue Mission. The first Warrant Amnesty Day occurred at the Springs Rescue Mission on July 18. In total, 14 individuals got future court dates scheduled and had 22 warrants quashed. The next Warrant Amnesty Day is scheduled for November 7 at 1:30 pm.
Warrant Removal Day Event Info (Download event flyer)
- Get your Municipal (NOT County or State) warrant cancelled Get a new court date Get a court appointed lawyer to represent you, if applicable Get a bus pass to get to your next court date
Sign up at:
- Springs Rescue Mission Penrose Public Library Urban Peak Homeward Pikes Peak Salvation Army RJ Montgomery Center
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Lakewood art student transforms shed into photography darkroom
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Colorado Springs: Significant park and trail improvement projects begin Tuesday
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Colorado Springs: City to Observe Memorial Day Monday (May 25)
- Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak – America's Mountain begins summer hours, announces modified shuttle operations to the summit due to COVID-19
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line