- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
Governor Polis amended and extended an Executive Order related to the state's disaster recovery efforts. The order extends directives that provide tenants who have a pending application for emergency rental assistance with 30 days to make past-due rental payments rather than ten days. The order rescinds all remaining provisions on unemployment insurance and returns funds allocated to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to the Disaster Emergency Fund based on the receipt of FEMA funding.
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
Applicants can call or text 1-888-480-0066 / M - F 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. mountain time, Saturdays 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or visit the Colorado Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) website at https://cdola.colorado.gov/rental-mortgage-assistance for assistance and to provide the information to complete their application.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado: Governor Polis Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- How Human Resource Managers Can Support Working Family Caregivers
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Colorado: Governor Polis Appoints Joseph D. Findley to the 8th Judicial District Court
- Governor Polis & Lt. Governor Primavera Welcome President Biden to Colorado
- El gobernador Polis, el senador Bennet y el estado de Colorado lanzan una campaña para garantizar que todas las familias de Colorado puedan acceder al crédito tributario por hijos
- Seed & Smith Announces 1 Gram Dart Collaboration with Big Gigantic
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Colorado Springs: City Staff Give Third Presentation on $76M of ARPA Funding to City Council
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021